FWB: The How to Guide
It is amazing how people come up with acronyms that have rather quirky and kinky meanings such as MILF, SMD, VPN or OMFG. Well, if you want to know what they all stand for, you will just have to look it up on the Internet. But there is one rather interesting set of letters which also have a fascinating definition – FWB. Yes, you guessed it right, in full form it means friends with benefits. Now this type of arrangement has their advantages and disadvantages as well, just like other forms of human bonds. However, there are tips and tricks on how to succeed. You can consider yourself lucky to have found this manual on FWB.
How to start the fun rolling
- Pick a partner whom you are comfortable with. Choose someone whom you think is attractive for you in all your five senses. That is, a person you want to see, hear, smell, touch and taste.
- Make sure he or she is not engaged or to be married the next week or so. That will mean a short-lived connection that can leave you hanging or wanting for more.
- Start by flirting and dropping hints about making out with the person. Analyse their response and reaction. If he or she says you are like a sibling, you might as well move on to the next prey.
- Take advantage of technology and send text or instant messages regarding your intention. They usually make the game more interesting, since they make it hard to determine whether you are sincere or just joking about it.
Now if the answer is yes and you got yourself a partner, then learn how to make the connection last.
- Keep things light, fun, and enjoyable. In most cases, you will end up being a booty call. But, is it not what the game is all about? So relish every moment, but do not have any post-sex regrets.
- Do not even think about liking the person to the point where you invite him or her to family gatherings. Worst, do not ever discuss the future. The relationship is all about living the moment and nothing beyond that.
- Avoid asking the question, “What are we?”, because there never was a “we” in the real and emotional sense, but only on a sexual level.
- Dispel any booty call blues. If you feel bummed about a certain situation, it is best to let your sex buddy know about it. It is important that negative feelings do not get in the way of fun.
How to end it
- Oh, is there a way to end a relationship without any strings attached?
Perhaps out of courtesy you can simply tell your sexual partner that you will no longer arrange for hook-ups. At least, in friends with benefits, you do not have to suffer through emotional blackmails, tears, and whatnots of a breakup.